Industry Research Associate
JOB CODE: #1835
The Industry Research Associate will be responsible for contributing to the overall success and production of LeadBridge account profiles. The role will focus on gathering information and writing content on Fortune 1000 companies and industry trends while maintaining the highest standards for quality and accuracy.
The Market Research Associate is given an assigned list of companies to research and analyze on behalf of LeadBridge clients, using the information to prepare sections of written reports that provide critical sales intelligence on our client’s major accounts.
- Leverage publicly available sources (e.g. company financial documents and press releases, news stories, third party reports, LinkedIn, etc.), to research and gather intelligence on target accounts and market trends across a wide range of industries.
- Use collected information to write content on the business strategy, initiatives, and market position of target accounts.
- Direct and coach LeadBridge interns who are contributing to research efforts.
- Strong research, analytical and writing skills, including the ability to synthesize multiple sources of information into concise, client-ready content
- At least 2 years of research and business writing experience
- Ability to perform in an unstructured, fast-paced work environment
- Commitment to quality
- Intellectual curiosity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- College degree; MBA is preferred
- Must enjoy company events like Red Sox, Celtics, and Foxwoods
- Volleyball, Ms. Pac-man and ping pong skills are a plus
Apply today at email@example.com