Inside Sales Position
JOB CODE: #1454
The Inside Sales/ Business Development Manager is responsible for conducting phone interviews with key technology decision makers across the Fortune 1000, building sales pipeline and generating demand for cutting edge software and hardware solutions.
This is a high-visibility role which offers the opportunity to work closely with major LeadBridge clients like SAP, VMware, Oracle and Adobe in an integral role accelerating the complex technology sales cycle
- Conduct primary (phone-based) research on Fortune 1000 accounts across a wide range of industries.
- Analyze and write content on the IT environment / needs, business strategy, top initiatives, and market position of target accounts, including the impact of these elements on enterprise IT vendors.
- Understand and articulate complex value propositions regarding cloud, IT security, applications and infrastructure.
- High energy, self-motiviated, desire to succeed
- Strong research, analytical and writing skills, including the ability to synthesize multiple sources of information into concise, client-ready content
- Ideally 1-3 years technology-focused inside sales
- Understanding of how Fortune 1000 companies leverage IT to accomplish business objectives
- Ability to perform in an unstructured, fast-paced work environment
- Commitment to quality
- Intellectual curiosity
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA is preferred
Apply today at email@example.com